Upgrade & Save – New York City Rebate Program
Studies show that heating system upgrades can reduce your annual energy expenses by 30-40 percent and pay for themselves in just a few short years through these savings. Now, you can make that payback come even quicker and start saving immediately with the Upgrade & Save – New York City Energy Efficiency and Safety Rebate Program. Through this program, you’ll receive:
- $500 for the replacement/efficiency upgrade of an existing oil-fired furnace or boiler to a higher-efficiency model
- $200 for the installation of an aboveground oil storage tank to replace an existing tank determined to be unsafe
- $100 for the replacement of an oil heat burner and controls
- Up to $700 in combined rebates
- *Limit of 2 Rebates Per Household
These rebates are available on a first-come, first-served basis and for a limited time only, so don’t put your heating equipment upgrade off until next year. To learn more, call your local Oilheat dealer and ask about the Upgrade & Save – New York City Energy Efficiency and Safety Rebate Program today!