Upgrade and Save with New Heating Equipment
One of the biggest benefits of working with a full-service heating oil dealer is that they offer the most up-to-date and top-of-the-line heating equipment. Many NYOHA members are equipment specialists and will work closely with you to see if your current system is operating at optimal efficiency.
Installing a new heating system
can save homeowners up to 30% over their older system. A newer system will also save you money on service calls, will operate more quietly, and will burn cleaner, helping save the environment. The following warning signs
indicate your system may need an upgrade:
- Uneven heating throughout your home or building.
- A time lag between turning the heat on and feeling the warmth.
- More frequent breakdowns and service calls.
- Rising energy consumption even when you turn the temperature down.
- Your system is 15 years old or more.