NYC Residents Continue to Upgrade & Save
The New York Oil Heating Association wants NYC residents to get the best possible warmth, efficiency and value for their energy dollar. That’s why we implemented the Upgrade & Save New York Energy Efficiency and Safety Rebate Program earlier this year.
Since January of 2016, homeowners throughout the five boroughs have been able to take advantage of this program to replace their outdated oil-fired boilers or furnaces, burners and controls, or fuel storage tanks with newer models. The program authorizes a rebate of $500 for a newer, higher-efficiency boiler or furnace; $100 for the replacement of an oil burner and controls; and $200 for the installation of a new aboveground storage tank. With a limit of two rebates per household, the maximum combined rebate is $700. So far this year:
- $35,000 in Upgrade & Save NY rebates have been awarded
- 70 Upgrade & Save NY rebates have been authorized
- 67 High-efficiency boilers have been installed through Upgrade & Save NY
- $33,500 in Upgrade & Save NY rebates have been awarded for high-efficiency boilers
- 3 High-efficiency furnaces have been installed through Upgrade & Save NY
- $1,500 in Upgrade & Save NY rebates have been awarded for high-efficiency furnaces
Join the dozens of satisfied New Yorkers who have upgraded and saved on new high-efficiency home heating equipment. Rebate funds are limited and the program closes December 31, 2016 (or earlier if funds are exhausted before then), so talk to a participating New York Bioheat® fuel dealer today.